Re: Distorted figures in Panel Plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2012 - 08:28:49 MST

Soumik,

I think the issue is with how you are paneling the first set of plots. However, it is not trivial to get the maximization to work when you are paneling two sets of plots.
This is because once you draw anything to the frame, you can't maximize anything after that. When you draw two sets of panels, you basically have to set up
the maximization before you do any drawing, and that's the tricky part.

Can you provide me with the data so I can run your script?

Please see here for ftp information:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

--Mary