asciiread warning

From: sima sima <simasima_64_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2012 - 01:30:27 MST

Hi ncl-talk, I'm having problem with reading ascii files, I have 2000 files that every file has (1201*1201) array, I need to convert them in a binary format, my code is here: begin lst = systemfunc("ls ../Final/")  n = dimsizes(lst)   do i= 0, n-1   a = asciiread(lst(i),(/1201,1201/),"float")  setfileoption("bin","WriteByteOrder","BigEndian") cbinwrite(lst(i),a) end do end but when I run this code, I got a lot of warnings, ( probably for every ascii file) like follows: warning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (1030385) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested type warning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (1030385) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested type warning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (1030385) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested type warning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (1030386) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested type warning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (1030093) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested type warning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (1030103) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested type. could you please give me a solution? Thanks, Sima