Re: FW: Request

From: nand_s <sachin.nand_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2012 - 00:58:58 MST

Hello,

This is the ARGO data am working on and I have attached on file from a particular month and I would like to request for a sample NCL code for it in order to project graph from this particular .nc (netCDF) file.

Can you please assist me with this as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your co-operation.

Sachin Nand.

University of the South Pacific.