(no subject)

From: Merrill Bean <mrbean_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2012 - 12:06:52 MST

I'm trying to overlay wrf wind barbs over chimere dust contours. I'm hacking together the raster3.ncl and the wrf_PressureLevel3.ncl exaples. I get warnings about resources that aren't valid for the wrf plot, but it does overlay. Just not correctly. Plotting the wrf data separately is different form the overlay. Also the titles disappeared when I overlay the plots. Questions: Should I do the overlays in ncl or the wrf options? What resources should I check to verify that I'm plotting on the same map (extents)? and getting labels? Any help is appreciated, I'll include the code. Thanks, Merrill (ncl noob) NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0 Ubuntu 10.4 2.6.32-45-server #99-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 16 16:41:38 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux