Re: the default 'outline' text option in ncl graphics

From: Xiuzhen Ren <xiuzhenren_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2012 - 01:12:03 MST

Dear Mary,

I did a test with the helvetica fonts in my .hluresfile. The version of ncl
I'm using is ncl 6.0.0.

But the figure I produced still has the problem of "outline text", as I
clicked on the text and it comes up surrounded by anchor points".

I attached my script, the figure produced from this script, and the picture
to show the anchor points when I clicked on the text in inkscape.

Thank you very much for your help.