Re: Getting error when setting gsnMajorLatSpacing less than 1

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2013 - 10:34:46 MDT

Hi Joeky,
I am not sure about this as I cannot see the underlying code, but it
sounds like those resources are not coded to work below a 1 degree
resolution. You can try setting this resource:
res@mpGridSpacingF = 0.1
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpGridSpacingF

If that doesn't work then the best work around would be to add the grid
lines manually using gsn_add_polyline:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_add_polyline.shtml
Hope that helps.. If not, let ncl-talk know.
Adam