Re: Why I can not control the font size of the legend and axises in a combind plot?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 10:26:44 MDT

This is a labelbar, and not a legend. Legends are generally associated with XY plots, while the labelbar is associated with filled contour plots.

Try using lbAutoManage and lbLabelFontHeightF instead.

To see what a legend looks like, versus a labelbar:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/legend.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/legend.shtml

--Mary