Re: trajectory of the cyclone Favio

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 01 2013 - 08:50:51 MST

Based upon subsequent emails, you are using WRF.
In particlar, the scripts at:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

     These are created by the WRF group. All questions related
     to use of these scripts should be sent to

wrfhelp@ucar.edu

This has beens cc'd to them.

NOTE: you must include more information. Just stating,
"I'm having errors" is not very helpful.

If you are "new to NCL", Please read the Mini-Language Manual at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

Not sure of your native language but there are also manuals in Portuguese.

Good luck