Re: calculate percentiles with 3-d data

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 02 2014 - 19:11:51 MST

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/stat_dispersion.shtml

or maybe
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2013/0954.html

If neither of those is a good fit, then could you please be more specific
about the shape or dimensionality of the result you want? Scalar
percentiles for the entire data set taken as one large collection? 2-D
maps of percentiles? 1-D time series of percentile statistics?

--Dave
Please include user list in all replies.