Re: data size issue

From: Sanjiv Kumar <skumar.water_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 15 2014 - 16:23:56 MST

Hi Mary:

Sorry for the late reply. Below is the error message i get when i run my
script on COLA machines:

fatal:Aggregating variable trefmxav from file list variable f1 as specified
would exceed maximum NCL variable size
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 46 in file
VAR_ANA_TREFMXAV_MAYICS.ncl

fatal:Variable (var1SP) is undefined
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 48 in file
VAR_ANA_TREFMXAV_MAYICS.ncl

fatal:Aggregating variable trefmxav from file list variable f2 as specified
would exceed maximum NCL variable size
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 61 in file
VAR_ANA_TREFMXAV_MAYICS.ncl

However, when i run the same script on 'geyser', it runs fine. Both
machines have same NCL version 6.1.2

Let me know if any further details is needed. This time i will reply early.

Best Regards
Sanjiv Kumar