Re: data size issue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 21 2014 - 13:20:36 MST

Hi Sanjiv,

Ditto here on the late reply. I was in a workshop last week.

The error you're getting looks like it's from running on a 32-bit machine. Is that the case? If so, there are restrictions on 32-bit systems that limits you to 2 GB variables.

Please see our FAQ at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/#mem_issues_001

--Mary