Re: Cannot access WRF/Chem 3.5 files through NCL

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 10 2014 - 08:06:18 MST

[1] What version of NCL are you using?

%> ncl -V

[2] Are the WRF/Chem 3.5 files netCDF-4 rather than
     the classic netCDF-3? If you have an older version of NCL,
     it will not read netCDF-4. You would need the 6.1.2 version of NCL.

[3] You can send a sample file to:

     ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
     anonymous
     email
     cd incoming
     put ....
     quit

     We can not look at the incoming ftp directory, so send the name
     of the file to ncl-talk@ucar.edu

Regards