EOF Matlab to NCL

From: Miguel Tasambay Salazar <miguel.tasambay_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2014 - 09:22:16 MST

Hi Everybody. I'm beginner in NCL however I want to use it in my tasks. My
problem is the following. I've been working with Matlab and I got an EOF
field of SST like a matrix (121x159, with numbers and NaNs), now, I wish to
drawing over a map in NCL. It's converted the file (.mat) to ascii (.dat)
for to read it in ncl,then i've used asciiread and gsn_cnm_countour_map and
its parameters,but, I haven't got my goal yet. The errors messages are
about the lat and long coordinates. I don't know how to set that
information correctly or how to build a file (.nc) with that information.
By another hand, I've thinking that the problem may be the NaNs. Perhaps,
somebody of us could help me.
Your comments and suggestions will be very appreciated.
best wishes
Miguel