Re: ERROR message: input in flex scanner failed

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 26 2014 - 09:19:58 MST

Hi Emma,

Thanks for making the effort to google the message and provide us with more information!

The message is coming from a lower level of coding. I don't think it comes from the way you are calling a specific function or procedure.

Would you be able to provide us with your data and script offline? I'd like to see if I can reproduce it. If so, you can use our ftp to upload your files:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

Do you consistently see these weird messages every time you run this script? In my case, it's not consistent, so it's hard to debug.

--Mary