Re: Fwd: RE: nedcdf to grib

From: Cheung <zuibeidemei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Mar 23 2014 - 08:50:37 MDT

Hi I have just encountered a similar problem as
yours. Given that your purpose is not only to convert to a new data format , but also with
correct grib code and table, you'd better use
the Grib API from ECMWF. It has c fortran and python interface for your options. Just google grib API ecmwf, the website has all you need.

ÔÚ 2014-03-23 21:47:03£¬"Sabeerali(sebi)" <sabeerl@gmail.com> дµÀ£º