Bug in the supporting files

From: rashmi r <rshray7_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2014 - 03:40:12 MDT

Dear all users,

I had successfully installed the supporting files for NCL, which are
1. Cairo version 1.12.16
2. Expat version 2.1.0
3. Freetype version 2.5.3
4. Fontconfig version 2.11.1
5. Pixman version 0.32.4
6. libpng version 1.6.10
7. pkg-config version 0.28

When I restarted the computer, screen got freezes and was not able to
access anything. Later it showed the following crash report.
The crashed program seems to use third-party or local libraries:

/usr/local/lib/libz.so.1.2.8
/usr/local/lib/libpixman-1.so.0.32.4
/usr/local/lib/libcairo.so.2.11200.16
/usr/local/lib/libexpat.so.1.6.0
/usr/local/lib/libfreetype.so.6.11.2
/usr/local/lib/libfontconfig.so.1.8.0
/usr/local/lib/libpng16.so.16.10.0

it is highly recommended to check if the problem persists without those
first.

Do you want to continue the report process anyway?

Later I removed the above files and rebooted it. It worked properly.

Could anybody help me out. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Rashmi.