Re: Problem plotting two profiles

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 13 2014 - 11:09:39 MDT

Hi,

The error is because in this statement, at line 64:

    data = new((/2,dimsv2/),float)

the "2" and "dimsv2" are not the same dimensionality, one of them being a scalar and the other a 1-dimensional array of size 3.

There's probably a better way to dimension "data" as you intend, but one somewhat kludgy way is:

  dataDims = new(dimsizes(dimsv2) + 1, integer)
  dataDims(0) = 2;
  dataDims(1:) = dimsv2
  data = new(dataDims, float)

Hope that helps…