Re: NCL on Cygwin: PCFFHL -- Invalid fontcap encoding encountered

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 03 2014 - 08:16:26 MDT

Ruping,

I'm at a loss to say what is going on here. I've never seen this error before. If this were an issue with 32-bit versus 64-bit, you would likely see a different kind of error, like NCL just exiting suddenly with no errors or warnings.

Which setup file did you run when you installed Cygwin? Did you get any other errors?

What happens if you type:

ng4ex xy01n -W pdf -clean

and then

ncargex agex01 -clean

?

Finally, what does the following report:

env | grep NCARG
which ncl
ncl -V

--Mary