NCL on Cygwin: PCFFHL -- Invalid fontcap encoding encountered

From: Ruping Mo <rupingmo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2014 - 23:37:34 MDT

I installed the latest 32-bit Cygwin on my 64-bit new computer, and then
downloaded the precompiled binary of NCL 6.2.0 for Cygwin. When I tried to
run the basic test with "ng4ex gsun01n -clean", I got the following error
message:
PCFFHL -- Invalid fontcap encoding encountered.

The NCL 6.1.x doesn't has this problem.

It seems like a problem associated with C or Fortran library. Could you
tell me how to overcome it?

Ruping Mo