Re: mpGeophysicalLine (draw the geophysical line as the base)

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2014 - 13:44:11 MDT

Hi Erika,
I would try setting *mpGridAndLimbDrawOrder*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpGridAndLimbDrawOrder>
= "Draw"
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/draworder.shtml

but it may require a combination of DrawOrder resources to get the desired
effect. See example #3 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/draworder.shtml#ex3

If that does not help let the ncl-talk email list know.
Adam