Re: add topography in the lon-height cross section plot

From: Erika Folova <e.folova_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2014 - 09:29:10 MDT

Thanks Adam and Tabish,

Unfortunately I am not using WRF output, so i cant used this function
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/CROSS_SECTION/wrf_CrossSection1.htm

Adam, would you please demonstrate it with a small script how to add the
topography/ topographic line in the hovmueller diagram using pressure
data?? I still have no idea how do execute it. Any easy way for instance to
mask with the topography data?