dim_min & dim_max

From: Jason Evans (jason.evans AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 18:08:58 MST

hi there,

I seem to be having a problem with the dim_min and dim_max commands

they both return the same thing which is neither the minimum nor the
maximum but is simply the array returned by using the 0 index in the n-1
dimension

dim_avg, on the other hand, seems to work as expected?

has anyone else noticed this problem? could it be an installation thing?
or am I just being outlandish expecting something to do with a minimum
or maximum to be returned?

yours somewhat perplexed......

jason

Jason Evans                             Ph: 1 203 432-3279
Dept. of Geology and Geophysics         fax: 1 203 432-3134
Yale University                         email:jason.evans@yale.edu
PO Box 208109                   http://www.geology.yale.edu/~je84/
New Haven, CT 06520-8109 USA