Re: ECMWF operational analysis

From: Andrea Storto <andrea.storto_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:43:33 +0100

Hi,
Of course there's a problem of definition of lat and long coordinates,
**********************
Variable: T
Type: float
Total Size: 2560000 bytes
           640000 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [g50_lat_2 | 800] x [g50_lon_3 | 800]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 10
 lv_ISBL0 : 500
 center : European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts - Reading
 long_name : Temperature
 units : K
 _FillValue : -999
 level_indicator : 100
 grid_number : 255
 parameter_number : 130
 forecast_time : 0
 initial_time : 03/19/2006 (12:00)
**********************

anyway, further to this, I used a new wxMaximumSize , and I get the same
message:

************
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size
33554432
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
or
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: ARSCAM - MCS TOO SMALL
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
if I increase again the wsMaximumSize.

Thanks,
Andrea

Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed mi ha detto il 03/23/2006 11:47 PM: