Re: Label Bar Top Margin

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:30:59 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jack,

We'll take a look at this to make sure it's not a bug. I've never
understood these margin type resources anyway. Usually I turn off the
labelbar perimeter and use the pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF resource to
move the labelbar towards or away from the plot.

Our main developer is at a conference, and probably won't be able to
look at it until he gets back next week.

The documentation for these Margin resources talk about an "LabelBar
extent" which doesn't seem to be very well defined. There's an extent
that applies to the individual boxes themselves, and one that applies
to the title, but I'm not sure how the margins work with regard to the
"extent". I'll try to get some clarification on this.

--Mary