Using wrf_slp function

From: Asuka Suzuki <gtg985n_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:45:47 -0500

Hi All,

I am trying to use the wrf_slp function, and wondering if I could get a little more details on what to use as inputs. According to NCL website, wrf_slp calls for four inputs; Z,T,P,Q. Now from WRF, you get base-state and pertubation for Z and P... Are we supposed to add them up before putting them into wrf_slp function? Also is T supposed to be converted into regular temp (in K, by calculating with wrf_tk function) before it can be used in wrf_slp? Please somebody help!

Asuka Suzuki