Re: Using wrf_slp function

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:39:30 -0700

Hi Asuka,

If you have version 4.2.0.a034 of NCL, this version does not have a
working
wrf_slp in it. This function will officially be added to version
4.2.0.a035, but
I can get you a test version earlier if you need it.

As for questions on using the WRF functions themselves, please email
the WRF folks directly at wrfhelp_at_ucar.edu. I've CC'ed them on this
message,
so you don't need to do so.

The documentation for wrf_slp has not been finalized, so this is why
there's
not much there yet. We will have all the WRF documentation in place
before
we release 4.2.0.a035.

--Mary