Re: page layout problem

From: David B. Reusch <dbr_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:52:41 -0500

Hi,

I fear the celebration was premature. I added res_at_tmYLFormat, then
started messing with resPanel_at_gsnPanelBottom and noticed I was still
getting different sized pages. I was adjusting gsnPanelBottom to try to
get my text label timestamp visible (you'll see it only shows up on pg 2).

Updated files are here: http://www.geosc.psu.edu/fetch.php?file=507

Note: I've often had to go through much trial & error before such labels
are placed satisfactorily on a paneled figure, i.e., trying to find an
x,y spot in NDC coordinates not covered by the panel, even when I've
added more space around the panel. This is probably a problem inherent
to working in different coordinate systems (NDC vs panel?) but I've
often wished I didn't run into it so often.

thanks,
dave

--
517 Deike Building