Re: rect to curv

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 10:49:37 MST

Mahmoud,

Again, the error is telling what the problem is:

    fatal:Minus: Number of dimensions do not match, can't continue

You are trying to subtract two arrays that have a different number of dimensions. This is not allowed in NCL.

When you get errors like these, it's a good idea to use "printVarSummary" to examine your data:

printVarSummary(prec)
printVarSummary(prec1)

Before you had:

> prec1 = b->tpr(0,:,:)

but then you changed it to:

> prec1 = b->tpr

This made "prec1" a 3D array. I think you want to change it back to:

> prec1 = b->tpr(0,:,:)

--Mary