Re: Problem with a panel plot (Adam Philips)

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 22 2013 - 09:18:53 MDT

Hi Luis,
Taking a close look at your panel figures I do believe that some line
labels are on there, but that they are sparse and the font height is not
very large.. I would suggest adding the following resources to increase
the number and size of the line labels:
opts_up@cnLineLabelDensityF = 2.5 ; increase the number
of line labels/line
opts_up@cnLineLabelInterval = 1 ; labels for every
line (default=2)
opts_up@cnLabelMasking = True ; do not draw labels
over contour
opts_up@cnLineLabelFontHeightF = 0.028

See example #6 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/contourLab.shtml#ex6

Finally, please do not include my name in the subject line, as it tends
to limit who will respond to you. (If I am unavailable to answer, you
will likely not get any response from anyone if my name is in the
subject line.)

If that does not solve your issue please let ncl-talk know..
Best regards,
Adam