Re: 2d histogram / raster

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 03 2013 - 14:59:21 MDT

Hi Michi,

I'm not sure what you mean by " I need to set not only sfXArray but also on the x-axis should be the values of sfXArray only."

Did you try using the raster_5.ncl example as a start?

We also have some generic table examples that might be more appropriate. See example table_4.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/table.shtml

The question really boils down to what format your data is in (1D? 2D?), and whether you want to draw a raster contour plot of it, or just draw individual squares in a particular color.

--Mary