Re: Resizing a panel plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 10:40:18 MDT

Hi Luis,
According to the wrf_contour/wrf_vector documentation:
*
UnitLabel* - if set, this will be appended to the existing FieldTitle
title in parentheses. If not set, the "units" attribute of the data_u
variable will be used, if available.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_contour.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_vector.shtml

So it sounds like you should wipe out the units attribute of the arrays
input to the plotting functions.
Try adding these lines:
speed@units = ""
u10@units = ""
v10@units = ""

If that doesn't fix the problem let ncl-talk know..
Adam