Re: Resizing a panel plot

From: Luis Cesareo Cana Cascallar <luis.cana_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 03:58:20 MDT

Hi all,
Well, as pointed out by Rick, the problem was in line 104. Solved. Now, one last question: I get two lines of text with information about the variables plotted in every image of the panel . I'd like to remove all of them, and I've tried to set gsnLeftString parameter to " ", but It didn't work as expected (see attached png). There is still some kind of information and
[cid:b08b625d-3026-4afc-9be8-35d8e1a217ce@amsprd0201.exchangemon.net]
I got these warnings:

********
warning:gsnLeftString is not a valid resource in Panel_SBF_EXP07_contour at this time
warning:gsnRightString is not a valid resource in Panel_SBF_EXP07_contour at this time
warning:gsnLeftString is not a valid resource in Panel_SBF_EXP07_vector at this time
warning:gsnRightString is not a valid resource in Panel_SBF_EXP07_vector at this time

********

Why are not valid at this time? How can I erase the remanent information (m s-1)? Also, why I can't see the reference vector in the panel?

Thanks again,

Luis
ULPGC