Error getting variable from NNRP data

From: Cecille Villanueva <cvillanu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 09 2013 - 09:24:14 MDT

Hello,

  I am trying to rerun a script that used to work perfectly before but now is giving me an error when trying to get a variable from an NNRP data file. The error that I get is

(0) file=pgb.f0077053000.grb
fatal:["Execute.c":5773]:variable (TMP_2_ISBL_10) is not in file (f)
fatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 43 in file meanfields.ncl

The NNRP dataset has not changed since the ncl script was run when it used to work. I have attached the ncl script. Please let me know if you need me to provide the NNRP data file.

Thanks,
Cecille