Linear fit line

From: Melissa Lazenby <M.Lazenby_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 06:53:57 MDT

Hi

I am trying to do a plot that has a linear fit line that fits the maximum precipitation values. (i.e. to first find the maximum precipitation values for every longitude value so I am assuming I will need to use a do loop for that.)

I just wanted to know if there were any examples of this kind of plot and if not please to assit me in my steps for my NCL program. I would like to overlay this linear fit line over a shaded contour plot of precipitation.

Many thanks for your help in this matter!

Kind Regards

Melissa