Re: write_table function error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 08:52:38 MDT

Hello,

The error is telling you that this is "possibly an undefined procedure". It sounds like you have an older version of NCL that doesn't have this procedure.

If you look at the documentation for write_table:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/write_table.shtml

You will see that it was added to NCL version 6.1.0.

You can check your version of NCL with:

  ncl -V

If it says "6.0.0" or "5.1.2" or something earlier, then you will need to upgrade your version of NCL.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

--Mary