Re: Issues plotting up NETCDF fire emission data

From: Brammer, Alan P <abrammer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 07:13:15 MDT

Hi Derek,

My quick two cents on this, and have tested it on your code and data. I think you just need to flip the dimensions on the plotting routine so they are lat x lon.

 cflid = gsn_csm_contour(wks,co2(Lat|:,Lon|:),cres) ;;; this change in your code worked for me.

Alan.

Alan Brammer,
PhD Candidate,

Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY, 12222
abrammer@albany.edu<mailto:abrammer@albany.edu>