Calculating total carbon of different vegetation types

From: Jiang, Lifen <lfjiang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 06 2013 - 08:12:38 MST

Hi all,

I have global carbon data on lands (entitled "Carbon") and global vegetation type data (entitled "Vegetation_types "). I was trying to obtain total carbon of different vegetation types using code in the file "Code".

However, the results (as in excel) seemed not realistic because I would expect tropical area should have highest values judging from the map of carbon.

I am worried if I confused the vegetation names but I couldn't find where was wrong.

I appreciate if anybody could help check if it is matched correctly between total carbon and vegetation names.

Thanks,

Lifen