Help in regridding for use in GrADS

From: Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki <ukm.yunus_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 05 2013 - 19:10:04 MST

Hi,

I'm new in NCL. I'm planning to use ESMF regridding in NCL to regrid some
of the CMIP5 oceanic data. Currently I'm looking at BCC-CSM1.1, and the
data is sea surface temperature,
tos_Omon_bcc-csm1-1_historical_r1i1p1_185001-201212. Could someone help me
detailing the steps in regridding using ESMF? I tried some of the example,
but I got stuck with some errors. So I figure I should ask here, to be
pointed in the right direction. I plan to use the generated weight file, to
be used in GrADS for general plotting purposes, and NCL for any final
manuscript.

Yunus.