Re: size control in panel plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 07 2013 - 08:33:36 MST

Hi Carl,

I wish there was a better way. It's certainly possible to set various font height resources in your own ".hluresfile", but these apply to when a plot is created.

Once you call gsn_panel, all of these font heights will be resized along with the plot. Also, any font heights set with a "gsn" type resource will not be affected by anything in a .hluresfile, because they are calculated programmatically inside the gsn_xxx script itself.

We have a few tickets open on giving the user more control over font sizes. You are certainly not the first person to ask for this kind of functionality. I will add your request to one of them.

--Mary