Re: Newly appearing PLCHHQ errors

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 12 2013 - 14:18:09 MST

Hi Jared,
I'll add to this and say that just in the last few hours I started
seeing the same thing when using the same test version of NCL that you
are.. I was simply trying to set a res@gsnLeftString = "1920-2012" and I
am getting a
PLCHHQ - CHARACTER NUMBER 8 (-) IS NOT A LEGAL FUNCTION CODE
error.. Nothing changed with my .hluresfile either..
Adam