Re: Ncl html documents

From: Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed <saji_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:16:14 +0900

Hi Rick,

I think it will be nice to have a way to view the NCL website off-line.
NCL has so many functions and options that the NCL manuals may not be enough.

One solution in Louis' case would be to use wget to create a local version
of the NCL website on his computer.

saji

* Rick Grubin <grubin_at_ucar.edu> [2007-01-31 09:10:07 -0700]:

> Hello Louis
>
> >Internet band pass of in my institution is very low therefore there
> >is regularly interruption.
> >How can I do to download all ncl document (html) for consultation
> >without Internet connection?
>
> I am not aware of this having been an issue for anyone else, and thus
> I think your request is unique. I will bring up this
> topic with the NCL team next week when everyone is back in the office.
>
> In the meantime, you can download NCL manuals in PDF format.
> Hopefully your connection will allow this. Please see:
>
> http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/
>
> where you'll find Graphics and Mini-Language manuals in printable
> form. If the download doesn't work for you, please
> contact me and we can find another way to get them to you.
>
> -Rick.
> ----
> Rick Grubin NCAR/CISL/VETS
> Visualization + Enabling Technologies
> grubin_at_ucar.edu 303.497.1832

Saji N. Hameed
APEC Climate Center          				+82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705			saji_at_apcc21.net
KOREA