Re: Ubuntu Linux: No plot in x11 window

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:17:04 -0600 (MDT)

I'm stumped by this problem.

Another person had a similar problem with Ubuntu, and I think he just
gave up and didn't bother with the X11 driver.

I'm writing to ask all Ubuntu NCL users out there if you've
run into this problem, and found a work-around for it.

Erik's suggestion sounds promising, but as he pointed out,
he wasn't having problems with X11.

Thanks for any advice!

--Mary