Re: Contour plot with no axes ticks

From: Ekin Akoglu <ekin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 00:41:12 MST

Dear Mary,

I put my data "blacksea2.nc" and script "cont.ncl" to the ftp site.
There is also a file called "blacksea.nc" in the ftp, but it is not
complete because the transfer was interrupted after a while so you can
delete it. I am now on the way to grid my data with "natgridd" and I
think this is what I need to have a proper plot with x-y axes. Thank you
in advance for your time and help with my data and script.

Regards,
*

Ekin*

Institute of Marine Sciences