Re: map ticks

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 04 2010 - 09:45:16 MDT

Hi Ed,

Sorry about that, I guess there's an "add_map_tickmarks" in gsn_code.ncl that is conflicting with this one.
You can fix the problem simply by adding the line:

undef("add_map_tickmarks")

before:

 function add_map_tickmarks(wks,plot,res)

--Mary

>>> res@tmXBValues = (/ 174,176,178/)

>>> res@tmYLValues = (/ -40,-38,-36/)

>>> res@gsnDraw = False