Re: Power spectrum

From: Saji Hameed <saji.nh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 07:08:49 MDT

Hi Louis,

It should be pretty straightforward to do. I have done this myself. I need a
few days to dig up the code (after 23rd.. i am on a business trip till
then). Basically you define the longitude domain, zonally average over that
domain, and create a spectrum for each time series at the latitude points
and plot it. Examples of power spectrum analysis can be found easily from
the NCL home page..

cheers,

saji