Re: 2D linear grid interpolation

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2010 - 16:10:38 MDT

I am not sure if there has been a response to this question.

Does the following example illustrate the situation?
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/station.shtml
   Example 1

Also, see

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/contour_grids.shtml

NCL uses a very sophisticated proprietary method for triangulation.

I am not sure if this is linear or not.