Re: FW: graph out of frame and intall vapor

From: John Clyne <clyne_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 16:50:52 MST

On Nov 29, 2010, at 3:09 PM, Mary Haley wrote:

> I believe the first question is a Vapor issue and not an NCL issue.
> I've CC'ed vapor@ucar.edu
>
> For the second question, I don't see your whole NCL script, so I'm
> not sure what the problem might be.
>
> It might be that you are missing a .hluresfile. Please see:
>
> http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml
>
> Having this file will improve your fonts, and hopefully, will
> improve the sizing of your plot. It looks like your titles are
> overly large.
>
> --Mary
>
> On Nov 29, 2010, at 12:13 PM, jam hong wrote:
>

>> Dear ncl talk
>> I try to run the vapor but I got this error.
>> I install it as instruction but I do not why it can not find the lib.
>>
>> wrfvdfcreate: error while loading shared libraries: libvdf.so.1.5.2

Hi Jam,

Problems loading shared libraries are mostly caused by neglecting to
run (or incorrectly running) the vapor-setup script. If you are a tcsh
or csh user, you must execute the following prior to running and VAPOR
commands:

        source vapor-setup.csh

For Bourne shells (ksh, bash, etc.) do the following:

        . vapor-setup.sh

        ^^ note the ".", followed by a space.

Please let us know if this doesn't take care of the problem.

John Clyne
303.497.1236 (w), 303.809.1922 (c)
clyne@ucar.edu