Re: How to put marker above the Geophysical Line

From: Ziqiang Jiang <ziqiangj_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2012 - 21:06:42 MDT

Hi, Adam Thanks for your advice.I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that it does work for function "gsn_add_text" by using the resource "mpGridandLimbDrawOrder", but it does not work for function "gsn_text_ndc". I don't know why. However, function "gsn_add_text" is not fit to add many text string to map.
 ZiqiangFrom: asphilli@ucar.edu