Re: How to put marker above the Geophysical Line

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2012 - 20:16:29 MDT

Hi Ziqiang,
Try setting mpGridandLimbDrawOrder = "Draw"
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpGridAndLimbDrawOrder

That resource controls the lat/lon grid lines, and is referenced at the top of the draw order page I sent you earlier. Note that you might have to experiment with the different DrawOrder resources to get things drawn in the order you desire. Hope that helps..
Adam