Re: Joining Daymet Tiles with NCL

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 16:31:34 MDT

Ping,

That is a pretty good looking plot of merged data! However, note that you
have included some areas with missing 2-D coordinates, which I previously
warned about. So you can't really trust what you see yet. Notice the
small streak next to southern Nova Scotia; this is an example of streaking
due to missing coordinates.

Those tiles on the north look like a different problem. Please look at the
Daymet original tiles for 48-50N, using your version of
plot.daymet-orig.ncl, and see if they have the same discontinuities as what
you see in the merged plot. Make sure that you are looking at the same
date for each tile.

--Dave

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Ping Yang <pyang@ccny.cuny.edu> wrote:

> Thanks, I just increased the *wsMaximumSize to 50000000 and now it works!

<image removed, see previous message, Oct. 29>